do youse believe BELLE GIBSON? flying pig's arse!
Nomen Nescio
2019-06-20 11:33:08 UTC
It was a trifle disconcerting to discover that she was the daughter of a swindler.

Did you ever hear of a case in which a swindler was swindled?

If he is a swindler, I certainly hope that sooner or later they expose him.

"Swindler, thief, scoundrel," were the terms he had thought of.
Peter Jason
2019-06-20 21:46:20 UTC
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 13:33:08 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
Post by Nomen Nescio
It was a trifle disconcerting to discover that she was the daughter of a swindler.
Did you ever hear of a case in which a swindler was swindled?
If he is a swindler, I certainly hope that sooner or later they expose him.
"Swindler, thief, scoundrel," were the terms he had thought of.
Did you know pigs fly all the time? They're air-freighted everywhere.