Ned Latham eating own faeces
Nomen Nescio
2017-06-01 12:33:34 UTC
'And you shall eat it as a barley cake, baking it in their sight on human dung.” And the Lord said, “Thus shall the people of Israel eat their bread unclean, among the nations where I will drive them.” Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold. I have never defiled myself; from my youth up till now I have never eaten what died of itself or was torn by beasts, nor has foul flesh come into my mouth.” Then he said to me, “See, I will let you have cow's dung instead of human dung, on which you may prepare your bread.”' (1)

Now in this passage we can see that Yahweh is punishing the jews by forcing them; much as he did in relation to cannibalism, (2) to eat bread that has been knowingly made ritually (and literally) impure (3) by the required method of creating it. That method involves using their own dried faeces to bake their bread: in other words Yahweh is telling the jews they have to use their own (presumably dried) faeces as fuel and bake their bread by placing it on top of their lit dried faeces. Thus requiring that jews eat their own faeces as a form of punishment.

When an objection is made that this goes against the dietary laws previously outlined by Yahweh (the laws of Kashrus): Yahweh simply responds that for those who have been ritually pure all their lives then the faeces of a kosher animal (i.e. a cow) is acceptable, but that it is still required that the jews bake their bread atop (presumably dried) faeces.

Thus meaning that the pious jews essentially eat bread mixed with cow dung (remember that the bread would be placed atop the faeces in a non-set state and thus would absorb some of the faeces into during the baking process) and that non-pious jews eat bread mixed with their own dung according to Yahweh's command.

We can thus see that according to the Tanakh: it is (arguably) admissible for jews to engage in coprophagia (i.e. eating faeces) as a way of penitently appeasing Yahweh.
Ned Latham
2017-06-01 16:43:40 UTC
The Lamer "Pelican", posting as Nomen Nescio,
wrote a whole pile of idiot religious crap.

So U snipped it. Someone should tell him
that there's no such thing as a god.